Our year round 2-week Tourist Program for Adults
We would like to announce our new program called “ARISTONAFTES“ which is a tourist program for adults. The program will consist of a number of excursions to various places and points of interest in locations around the Peloponnese region of Greece.
Dates for the Aristonaftes Program for 2023
- 1 May 2023
- 5 June 2023
- 3 July 2023
- 7 August 2023
- 2 October 2023
- 6 November 2023
- 4 December 2023
Some of the highlights of the program include:
- Visits to Ancient Olympia ( Birthplace of the Olympic Games ), Delphi, Mycenae, Nafplion, Ancient Corinthos, Athens and a visit to the Acropolis Museum
- Corinth canal / Isthmus cruise
- Exploring the local countryside options ( depending on the season ) – which will present awareness of various Greek products! This will include visits to an olive grove and pressing session (process + taste/awareness of qualities), a honey collection, a grape grove, fruit trees & tastes / local farms (orange trees, figs, pomegranates, loties, lemons, madarinies, mygdalies)
- Optional: visit to Kalavrita by train. This will include a visit to a dairy of feta & Greek yogurt production.
- Optional: visit to the famous spas of Loutraki.
This program is designed to offer an interesting and unique experience of Greek culture, produce and agriculture. It will allow you to better understand the importance that agriculture plays in Greek life, and introduce you to a wide range of local food produce.
Also included in this program will be visits to popular archaeological sites (mentioned above), museums, local festivals and events and much more.
You will also enjoy a range of language and historical lessons, as well as Greek dance lessons, and daily interaction in various cuisine related activities.
We are unique in providing the experience of an interactive daily Greek lifestyle !
Accommodation for this program will include 2 meals a day ( breakfast at the hotel and dinner at local restaurants ). Transfers to and from the airport will also be included.
The cost per person will be
2450 € (2 weeks) – this does NOT include flights.
All accommodation, transport, tours and excursions are included in the price. Entrance to the museums is NOT included!
OFFERFOR GROUPS OF 10, ONE IS FREE! (USUALLY A QUIDE FOR STUDENTS)
Included in the program are:
- Visits to Ancient Olympia ( Birthplace of the Olympic Games ), Delphi, Mycenae, Nafplion, Ancient Corinthos, Athens and the Acropolis Museum, plus a Corinth canal / Isthmus cruise. Entrance to the museums is NOT included!
- 2 meals a day (breakfast at the hotel and dinner at a tavern)
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Welcome and farewell parties for all attendees of our program.
For more information please contact us.
Optional 3 Day Cruise of Aegean and Turkey
We also offer an optional 3 day cruise around the Aegean Sea with the following itinerary ...
- Departure from Piraeus (Greece)
- Mykonos (Greece)
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- Patmos (Greece)
- Heraklion (Greece)
- Santorini (Greece)
- Arrival at Piraeus (Greece)
The fare for the cruise includes:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Vegetarian Meals included
- Drink Package
- Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic
- Daily Activities (Yoga, dance, etc.)
- Check daily schedule on board
- Ancient Ephesus through the ages - Hellinistic and Roman
- Minoan Palace of Knossos - 1st European civilization
- Port & Service Charges
- Gratuities Included